In Partnership With
Sign up for a Monthly Donation in Any Amount and Receive a FREE Shirt
Shirt may vary depending on availability
1. Rest day has 2 hotel nights; arrival night and next night. Tents will be provided for the other 5 nights.
Riders can spend additional nights at motels at their own cost.
2. Showers will be available daily.
Riders are responsible for their own food on rest days. All other meals and snacks at food stops, will be provided by the sponsor.
3. If you miss the original enrollment, you can be placed on a waiting list.
4. Digital maps and routes are provided.
5. A bike mechanic will be on staff.
6. A Sag wagon will be provided.
7. This is a fundraiser to help provide clean water in Eastern Africa. All who sign-up will receive a form to send out to prospective donors to sponsor them for a certain dollar amount per mile. 20% of donations will be credited to reduce the riders fee. For example: if a donor sponsored a rider for $1.00 per route mile, this provides $3700 to Hearts and Hands for Humanity and the rider would receive a $740 credit towards the cost of the ride. Riders are not required to solicit donations, but it would be helpful to reach our goal.
8. We are excited to have you as part of the team.
JUNE 12 AUGUST 13, 2022
ASTORIA, OR - PORTSMOUTH, NH
3,700 MILES TOTAL
70 MILES PER DAY / 6 DAYS PER WEEK
$9,000 FOR THE WHOLE RIDE
OR $1,200 PER WEEK IF SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE
$2,000 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
SECURES YOUR SPOT
(Scan QR code to make payment)
EMAIL QUESTIONS TO: